I attended the fourth annual "Celebration of Teaching and Learning" this past weekend in NYC.
One of the informative presentations dealt with "Autistic Students Utilizing Interactive Whiteboards," presented by Kathleen McClaskey and Randy Welch.
Read an article by the presenters Kathleen McClaskey and Randy Welsh at this web link:
Listen to an webinar on this topic at this site: https://admin.acrobat.com/_a729309453/p79244197/
Kathleen and Randy were generous to share the following resources that have been used successfully with their students:
· Starfall: http://www.starfall.com/
· RIF Planet: http://www.rif.org/readingplanet/content/read_aloud_stories.mspx
· BBC CBeebies: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/drilldown/stories/2/1/1/
· Scholastic: http://teacher.scholastic.com/clifford1/flash/story_3.htm
· Family Learning: http://familylearning.org.uk/counting_games.html
· Priory Woods: http://www.priorywoods.middlesbrough.sch.uk/resources/programres.htm